- 1968-07-04 (Creation date: 1968-09-05)
- Main contributors
- Berkeley Folk Music Festival (11th : 1968 : Berkeley, Calif.); Dr. Humbead's New Tranquility String Band; Carlebach, Shlomo, 1925-1994; Howlin' Wolf; Crome Syrcus (Musical group); Morning (Musical group : active 1968)
- Recording of the July 4th Dance at the 11th Berkeley Folk Music Festival broadcast on KPFA-FM.
- Olivier, Barry, 1935-
- Folk festivals
- Berkeley (Calif.)
- Berkeley Folk Music Festival
- Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections
- The audiovisual materials on this web site are from material in the collections of the Charles Deering McCormick Library of Special Collections of Northwestern University Libraries, and are provided for use by its students, faculty and staff, and by other researchers visiting this site, for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. Further distribution and/or any commercial use of the images from this site is not permitted. IN COPYRIGHT
- Physical Description
- 2 audiotape reels (1 hour, 37 minutes) : stereo ; 10.5 inches, 7 1/2 ips
Recording made by Wayne Wagner, Marc Hoffman, and Jean Molyneaux.
Dr. Humbead's New Tranquility String Band, Schlomo Carlbach, and Howlin' Wolf. Guest bands: Crome Syrcus, The Morning, and Huge Roach.
Student Center Plaza at the University of California Berkeley campus.